Modern Zagreb Dance Center Design by 3LHD Architects
From an old cinema, Croatian architect firm 3LHD has turned it into a modern dance center in Zagreb. The Zagreb Dance Center modern building will accommodate about 40 local dancers. After the renovation, it includes a large studio and performance space, plus two smaller practice studios, dressing rooms. bathrooms, storage and offices. A new entrance hall iwas also added between two neighboring houses and includes a cafe, library and video store.
- Structural Engineering: Berislav Medic, Hrvoje Mihal, UPI-2M
- Building Physics / Details: Mateo Bilus, B.M.P.
- Fire Protection- consultant: Milan Carevic, Inspekting
- MEP Engineering – Mechanical: Igor Šundov, Rena prom
- MEP Engineering – Mechanical: Mario Josipovic
- MEP Engineering – plumbing: Nenad Sutevski, Vodotehnika
- Electrical Engineering: Radovan Tomsic, RP studio
- Electrical Engineering: Renato Majcunic, MR konzalting
- sprinkler installation: Kaleb inzenjering
- Special Consultant :Slaven Delalle